Halsted Mosquito 125mm Curved:
Halsted Mosquito 125mm Curved Forceps are a versatile instrument with multiple uses.The mosquito clamp is typically found to be between 3 inches to 5 inches in length, and is considered to be one of the smaller hemostatic forceps. These clamps are one of many hemostatic forceps, and no, they are not used to catch mosquitos, but small blood vessels in order to control bleeding. Mosquito forceps, with their blunt grip, manage small blood vessels but are not set out to do any damage or trauma. Tips may be straight or curved, but regardless of the shape, these clamps, along with most hemostatic forceps, will most likely include a locking feature that will allow doctors to work with more liberty. These instruments will most likely be found in stainless steel or carbon steel, in which case they will be able to be reused after sterilization. In other cases, the tool may be found in disposable plastic, but will only be able to used once.
Our new, innovative manufacturing technology achieves even better quality and a longer service life. We are manufacturing Halsted Mosquito 125mm Curved with highest quality Standard raw material.
- We manufactured Halsted Mosquito 125mm Curved with high quality stainless steel.
- You can also mention in order which material you want to use for manufacturing your Halsted Mosquito. we guarantee that we use same material if not you can take you money back.
- Halsted Mosquito Forceps can be customized in size if the required quantity is greater than 1000 Forceps in an order.
- Available in Polish(Mirror) , Dull Finishing and Sandblast Finish.
- Packed in simple Polly bag or Plastic Bag. But it can be change if customer requires.
- ISO & CE Mark Certified.
We will be pleased to provide you with the best instruments you need within your requirements and instructions. Please feel free to contact us.