Halsted Mosquito 125mm Forceps:
Surgical mosquito forceps are a specialized type of medical instrument used to remove or manipulate small objects, such as mosquito larvae, from the body. They are designed to be lightweight and easy to use, and their small size makes them ideal for accessing difficult-to-reach areas. Surgeons often use them during surgeries involving the removal of tumors or other foreign objects. Surgical mosquito forceps can also be used in veterinary medicine, where they can help to remove parasites from animals’ bodies.
Our new, innovative manufacturing technology achieves even better quality and a longer service life. We are manufacturing Halsted Mosquito 125mm forceps with highest quality Standard raw material.
- We manufactured Halsted Mosquito 125mm forceps with high quality stainless steel.
- You can also mention in order which material you want to use for manufacturing your Halsted Mosquito. we guarantee that we use same material if not you can take you money back.
- Halsted Mosquito Forceps can be customized in size if the required quantity is greater than 1000 Forceps in an order.
- Available in Polish(Mirror) , Dull Finishing and Sandblast Finish.
- Packed in simple Polly bag or Plastic Bag. But it can be change if customer requires.
- ISO & CE Mark Certified.
We will be pleased to provide you with the best instruments you need within your requirements and instructions. Please feel free to contact us.