Laryngoscope blades are the instruments used to examine the larynx. The laryngoscope blades are available in variety like with/without a Fiber Optic light source. The trend regarding blades has/is moving toward the disposable version.
Types of Laryngoscope Blades:
- Fiber Optic Laryngoscope Blades
- Conventional Laryngoscope Blades
Quality Maintenance and Manufacturing Standard:
- we use non-magnet stainless steel for manufacturing the blades to eliminate the risk of contamination.
- Cool and brighter light with no chance of tissue burning during long procedures.
- Superior quality of glass fiber optic gives maximum bright illumination to view the larynx of human body.
- we provide detachable light which can be autoclave separately, which makes life long of blades.
- Autoclave-able at 134c° 5 min, for 2000-3000 cycles at maximum light output.
- All blades are made to comply with ISO 7376, allow compatibility with existing blades and handles.
- Complete range of handles also equipped with LED lamps.
- LED technology has longer additional life time with 50,000hrs and continuous 2hrs operating time.